Key West Weddings
From Keys beach weddings, tropical weddings to sunset weddings, Florida Keys and Key West Weddings is your official guide to finding not only your destination wedding, you can also find wedding gifts, justices of the peace, wedding shopping, florists, photographers, hotel and banquet packages, jewelry and much more. Florida Keys and Key West Wedding guides will assist you with making your tropical wedding paradise the event of a lifetime.
Key West Marriage Checklist
Before you can say "I do" with the sand between your toes and the ocean breeze in your hair, there is a whole list of things you'll want to attend to before the big day. Stay on track with our helpful
Key West Wedding Checklist
- $93.50 fee for marriage license (Photo ID required) - cash or check only. Credit cards are not accepted.
- Pick up license at the clerks office at: CLERK OF THE CIRCUIT COURT MONROE COUNTY, 500 WHITEHEAD ST., KEY WEST, FLORIDA 33040, 305.294.4641
Please note: The clerks office is closed weekends and holidays.
- The marriage license can be from any county in the state of FLORIDA ONLY!!
- Both parties must be 18 years of age or older.
- If you are divorced or there was a death of previous spouse, the date of divorce or death is necessary.
- You may be from out of state.
- No blood test is required.
- There is no waiting period for non-Florida residents. (This also includes non-residents from other countries.)
- If one or more parties is a Florida Resident, a three day waiting period applies. The waiting period may be waived, and a fee deduction applied, with the completion of a Marital Course obtained by:
- A psychologist licensed under FL statutes, Chapter 490
- A clinical social worker, marriage therapist, or mental health therapist licensed under FL Statutes, Chapter 491
- An official religious representative recognized under FL Statute 496.404 (20)
- For an additional fee, you can be married in the clerk of Court's office.
- A Public Notary or Ordained Minister can also legally perform the wedding ceremony.